Tea ceremony at Kyoto WASHIN KAN
Couples & Friends
Enjoy the authentic tea ceremony
in Kyoto WASHIN KAN.
The grand opening of KYOTO WASHINKAN is on 31st AUGUST. WASHINKAN is located just 5 minutes away from Kyoto National Museum and Sanjusangen-do Temple.
We offer tea ceremony experience program every moring. Our tea master will welcome you to the traditional tea ceremony. You will learn from our master how to prepare for traditional tea ceremony, how to conduct as a host, and how to make green tea bowl. You can purchase tea ceremony products at WASHINKAN. So that you can recreate tea ceremony once you return to your home county.
1st session 09:30ー10:15 Reservation is required.
2nd session 10:30ー11:15 Reservation is required.
3rd session 11:30－12:15 Reservation is required.
3,888 yen per person for two or more participants
6,048 yen per person for one participant
including 8% TAX
Access map to WASHINKAN
Welcome to Kyoto Washinkan.
Located 5-minute walk from Kyoto National Museum and Sanjusangen-do Temple.
7-minute walk from SHICHIJO Station (KEIHAN railway)
10-minute by car from JR KYOTO Station.
- 533-3 Yamato-oji 1cho-me, Yamato-oji Shichijo agaru, Higashiyama-ku Kyoto city, Zip 605-0933
- +81 (0)75 533 6500
+81-(0)75-212 9993 (Head Office)
Please let us know the start time of the desired time of booking. We look forward to.
- 1.Please enter necessary information and your request in the form.
- 2.Once we receive your inquiry, we will respond within 48 hours.
- 3.If we have availability, we will give you confirmation sheet by email.
- 4.We will confirm your booking after charging the program fee on your credit card.
Your credit card will be charged once we confirm your purchase. If you change or cancel your booking request, charges may apply. Please contact us immediately.