A reasonably-priced course of 6 shared group programs aimed at providing a comprehensive understanding of Japanese culture during your stay. It would be an ideal experience for short-trip traveler as well as for the second-time visitors. (This is a group shared program, not a private one.)
The course includes:
1. Tea ceremony 2. Kimono wearing 3. Calligraphy 4. Origami 5. Flower arrangement 6. Japanese cooking (Rolled sushi, Obanzai or Teriyaki chicken)
・Total Time required approx 7h
:35,856 yen/person for 1 person(include tax)
:25,056 yen/person for 2 people or more(include tax)
*Please make a reservation beforehand two weeks ago.
Notes on reservation
2. Max group size: approximately 9 people (A large group may be divided into multiple smaller groups)
3. The same rate applicable to more than 4 year-old child.
For children under 3 years old, we may be able to make arrangements privately so please contact us for further information.
4. Interpreting services for languages other than English are available upon request. (An additional fee is required.)
5. A full charge is required for an observer.
* Cancellation charge: 7-2 days before: 20%, Previous day: 60%, On the program day: 100%
Any change of time or day will be subjected to cancellation policy