This program features an Ikebana, Japanese flower arranging experience in kimono.
You can choose the kind of kimono you like from WAK JAPNA’s rich kimono collection. It would be a memorable experience during your stay in Kyoto. Please refer to the following description on each kimono.
|Number of people: 1||Price per person 14,850 yen|
|Number of people: 2||Price per person 10,670 yen|
Formal Kimono (private program)
|Number of people: 1||Price per person 22,275 yen|
|Number of people: 2||Price per person 17,930 yen|
Notes on reservation
1. The activity time may be shorter if you arrive late.
2. Max group size: approximately 9 people (A large group may be divided into multiple smaller groups)
3. The same rate applicable to more than 4 year-old child.
For children under 3 years old, we may be able to make arrangements privately so please contact us for further information.
4. Interpreting services for languages other than English are available upon request. (An additional fee is required.)
5. A full charge is required for an observer.
* Cancellation charge: 7-2 days before: 20%, Previous day: 60%, On the program day: 100%
Any change of time or day will be subjected to cancellation policy