This is one of the WAK JAPAN’s original programs featuring Tea Ceremony at an
As part of this program, you can experience a Tea ceremony while
enjoying being dressing up in a Kyo-yuzen brand kimono, which is recognized as one of the traditional Japanese crafts featuring colorful and gorgeous as well as classical patterns.
・Time required approx 3h
・We have several different start time please choose your best.
1pax :32,184yen(tax included)
2pax/or more :26,460yen for per person(tax included)
3pax/or more :24,840yen for per person(tax included)
*Please make a reservation beforehand two weeks ago
|Number of people: 1||Price per person 31,212 yen|
|Number of people: 2||Price per person 25,380 yen|
|Number of people: 3||Price per person 23,760 yen|
Notes on reservation
2. Max group size: approximately 6 people
3. Child’s fee is not available.
4. Interpreting services for languages other than English are available upon request. (An additional fee is required.)
5. A full charge is required for an observer.
* Cancellation charge: 7-2 days before: 20%, Previous day: 60%, On the program day: 100%
Any change of time or day will be subjected to cancellation policy