First, you can stroll around Nishiki Food Market while stopping by some interesting shops with a WAK JAPAN’s English speaking staff.
After that, let’s start cooking rolled sushi at a WAK JAPAN’s kitchen using fresh ingredients bought at the Nishiki Market. A WAK JAPAN’s cooking instructor will carefully teach you how to cook them in English. Along with rolled sushi, clear soup, a vegetable dish and fruit are also provided.
・Walk through Nishiki food market.
・Reach a former sake brewery for sake tasting.
・Finally W AK house for cooking by using ingredients bought at the market.
・Time required approx 3.5h
・Available time:Thursday,Friday,Saturday (14:30～18:00)
・Price 1pax :23,100 yen (tax included)
2pax/or more :14,850 yen for per person (tax included)
*Please make a reservation beforehand two weeks ago.
Notes on reservation
2. Max group size: approximately 6 people (A large group may be divided into multiple smaller groups)
3. The same rate applicable to more than 4 year-old child.
For children under 3 years old, we may be able to make arrangements privately so please contact us for further information.
4. Interpreting services for languages other than English are available upon request. (An additional fee is required.)
5. A full charge is required for an observer.
* Cancellation charge: 7-2 days before: 20%, Previous day: 60%, On the program day: 100%
Any change of time or day will be subjected to cancellation policy