Firstly, we walk around a famous shrine, Fushimi Inari Taisha with thounsands of red
shinto gates. After that, a WAK attendant will take you to the Fushimi sake district.
You can learn about the history of sake and how to brew it, along with a sake tasting at
a brewery. Then, walk toward the Fushimi shopping district.
At the liquor shop located in the center of the district, you can taste sake you like from
80 kinds of sake.
・Walk through the red torii tunnels of Fushimi Inari Shrine.
・Visit a f ew sake breweries then move to liquor shop for a few cups of sake tasting.
・You can choose 3Cups of sake from 80 kinds of sake.
・Time required approx 3.5h
・Available time: Thursday,Saturday(9:00~12:30)
・Price : 1pax :20,088yen (tax included)
: 2pax/or more :12,960yen for per person(tax included)
*Please make a reservation beforehand two weeks ago.
Notes on reservation
2. Max group size: approximately 9 people (A large group may be divided into multiple smaller groups)
3. The same rate applicable to more than 4 year-old child.
For children under 3 years old, we may be able to make arrangements privately so please contact us for further information.
4. Interpreting services for languages other than English are available upon request. (An additional fee is required.)
5. A full charge is required for an observer.
* Cancellation charge: 7-2 days before: 20%, Previous day: 60%, On the program day: 100%
Any change of time or day will be subjected to cancellation policy