Refresh yourself by Taiko beating
Taiko beating is one of family-friendly activities in the WAK JAPAN’s programs.
The loud sound of Taiko echoing throughout the body will satisfy your trip in Kyoto.
・Time required approx 1h
・Please tell us a time that would be convenient from 9:00~17:00.
Group shared :9,240 yen (tax included)
*11,440 yen for top season
*Please contact us for private fee.
*Please make a reservation beforehand two weeks ago.
113-4 Takatsuji Oomiya-cho Shimogyou-ku Kyoto city, Kyoto prefecture 600-8387 Japan
Notes on reservation
2. Max group size: approximately 9 people (A large group may be divided into multiple smaller groups)
3. The same rate applicable to more than 4 year-old child.
For children under 3 years old, we may be able to make arrangements privately so please contact us for further information.
4. Interpreting services for languages other than English are available upon request. (An additional fee is required.)
5. A full charge is required for an observer.
* Cancellation charge: 15days to 8 days before 20% – 7days to 3 days before 40% – 2 days before 50% – Previous day 70% On the program day 100%
Any change of time or day will be subjected to cancellation policy