This is one of the WAK JAPAN’s original programs featuring Tea Ceremony at an
As part of this program, you can experience a Tea ceremony while
enjoying being dressing up in a long-sleeved Kyo-yuzen brand kimono, which is recognized as one of the traditional Japanese crafts featuring colorful and gorgeous as well as classical patterns.
・Time required approx 3h
・We have several different start time please choose your best.
1pax :28,050yen(tax included)
2pax/or more :29,480yen for per person(tax included)
3pax/or more :38,500yen for per person(tax included)
*Please make a reservation beforehand two weeks ago.
Formal Kimono (private program)
|Number of people: 1||Price per person 38,500 yen|
|Number of people: 2||Price per person 29,480 yen|
|Number of people: 3||Price per person 28,050 yen|
Notes on reservation
1. The activity time may be shorter if you arrive late.
2. Max group size: approximately 6 people
3. Child’s fee is not available.
4. Interpreting services for languages other than English are available upon request. (An additional fee is required.)
5. A full charge is required for an observer.
* Cancellation charge: 7-2 days before: 20%, Previous day: 60%, On the program day: 100%
Any change of time or day will be subjected to cancellation policy