This is one of the WAK JAPAN’s original programs featuring origami activity at an
Origami is a traditional art which transforms a sheet of paper into a variety of shapes,
such as animals and flowers through folding techniques. Origami expresses Japanese
unique sense of creativity.
・This experience is a private program.
・Time required approx 2.5h
・We have several different start time please choose your best.
1pax :27,500yen (tax included)
2pax :16,500yen for per person(tax included)
3pax/or more:14,960yen for per person(tax included)
*Please make a reservation beforehand two weeks ago.
Notes on reservation
2. Max group size: approximately 9 people (A large group may be divided into multiple smaller groups)
3. The same rate applicable to more than 4 year-old child.
For children under 3 years old, we may be able to make arrangements privately so please contact us for further information.
4. Interpreting services for languages other than English are available upon request. (An additional fee is required.)
5. A full charge is required for an observer.
* Cancellation charge: 7-2 days before: 20%, Previous day: 60%, On the program day: 100%
Any change of time or day will be subjected to cancellation poli