This is one of the WAK JAPAN’s original programs featuring flower arranging at an
You can enjoy a flower arranging class while learning the difference between a
Japanese arranging style and a western one. Ikebana, a Japanese flower arrangement
expresses the beauty of space while getting rid of unnecessary items as much as
* We recommend pairing the flower arranging class with a Kimono fitting!
・This experience is a private program.
・Time required approx 2.5h
・We have several different start time please choose your best.
1pax :28,080yen (tax included)
2pax :17,712yen for per person(tax included)
3pax/or more:16,200yen for per person(tax included)
*Please make a reservation beforehand two weeks ago.
Notes on reservation
2. Max group size: approximately 9 people (A large group may be divided into multiple smaller groups)
3. Child’s fee is not available.
4. Interpreting services for languages other than English are available upon request. (An additional fee is required.)
5. A full charge is required for an observer.
* Cancellation charge: 7-2 days before: 20%, Previous day: 60%, On the program day: 100%
Any change of time or day will be subjected to cancellation policy