This is a sake tasting program in which you can get acquainted with the rich world of sake.
Sake is favored not only as a drink but also as an indispensable ingredient of Japanese food. A sake brewer or WAK JAPAN’s attendant who has profound knowledge of sake explains how to make sake, kinds of sake and other sake-related story.
・Time required approx 45 mins
・Available time: (11:00-11:45) or (16:00-16:45) on Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
1pax :8,360 yen (tax included)
2pax/or more :6,160 yen for per person (tax included)
*Please make a reservation beforehand two weeks ago.
Notes on reservation
2. Max group size: approximately 9 people (A large group may be divided into multiple smaller groups)
3. The same rate applicable to more than 4 year-old child.
For children under 3 years old, we may be able to make arrangements privately so please contact us for further information.
4. Interpreting services for languages other than English are available upon request. (An additional fee is required.)
5. A full charge is required for an observer.
* Cancellation charge: 7-2 days before: 20%, Previous day: 60%, On the program day: 100%
Any change of time or day will be subjected to cancellation policy