WAK JAPAN provides you with a special chance to learn Tate (sword fighting) at a
First, you can wear the uniform of Tate (only for visitors in a small group), and then
take a Tate training from an experienced instructor.
We hope that you can understand not only the outline and style of Tate but also the
Samurai spirit and manners involved.
・Time required approx 1.5h
・We have several different start time please choose your best.
・Please tell us a time that would be convenient from 9:00~17:00.
・Basic charge 33,000 yen (tax included)
★2 or more need 16,500 yen (tax included) addition for one
2pax :49,500 yen (tax included)
3pax :66,000 yen(tax included)
*Please make a reservation beforehand two weeks ago.
Notes on reservation
2. Max group size: approximately 9 people (A large group may be divided into multiple smaller groups)
3. The same rate applicable to more than 4 year-old child.
For children under 3 years old, we may be able to make arrangements privately so please contact us for further information.
4. Interpreting services for languages other than English are available upon request. (An additional fee is required.)
5. A full charge is required for an observer.
* Cancellation charge: 7-2 days before: 20%, Previous day: 60%, On the program day: 100%
Any change of time or day will be subjected to cancellation policy