WAK JAPAN provides you with a special chance to learn Kyudo archery at a traditional dojo or a training hall.
First, you can wear the uniform of Kyudo (only for visitors in a small group), and then take a training from an experienced instructor.
We hope that you can understand not only the outline and style of Budo but also the spirit and manners involved.
* During Budo experiences, chatting or using mobile phones are not allowed.
*Kyudo program includes cost of transport by taxi to and from your accommodation.
¥39,960 /1 person
¥22,464 /person for more than 2 people
・Time: 90 minutes
・We have several different start time please choose your best.
・Please tell us a time that would be convenient from 9:00~17:00.
*Please make a reservation beforehand two weeks ago.
Notes on reservation
1. The activity time may be shorter if you arrive late.
2. Max group size: approximately 9 people (A large group may be divided into multiple smaller groups)
3. The same rate applicable to more than 4 year-old child.
For children under 3 years old, we may be able to make arrangements privately so please contact us for further information.
4. Interpreting services for languages other than English are available upon request. (An additional fee is required.)
5. A full charge is required for an observer.
* Cancellation charge: After booking: 100%
Any change of time or day will be subjected to cancellation policy