WAK JAPAN offers authentic tea ceremony at a traditional tea room in a Shinto shrine ground. At first, WAK staff dresses you up in Kimono chosen from a WAK’s rich kimono collection. Then let’s go to the shrine just 3 minute-walk on foot from Kyoto Washin-kan. Before or after the tea ceremony experience, customers can take a walk around beautiful tea garden as well as Toyokuni jinja Shrine that enshrines a famous ruler in the 16th century, Toyotomi Hideyoshi.
・Time required approx 90 minutes
・Please tell us a time that would be convenient from 9:00~17:00.
1pax :39,600 yen (include tax)
2pax/or more :19,800 yen for per person (include tax)
*Please make a reservation beforehand 1 week ago.
Notes on reservation
2. Max group size: approximately 9 people
3. The same rate applicable to more than 4 year-old child.
For children under 3 years old, we may be able to make arrangements privately so please contact us for further information.
4. Interpreting services for languages other than English are available upon request. (An additional fee is required.)
5. A full charge is required for an observer.
* Cancellation charge: 7-2 days before: 20%, Previous day: 60%, On the program day: 100%
Any change of time or day will be subjected to cancellation policy