Meet with a Geiko in Gion
Have a precious time with a beautiful Geiko in Gion
WAK JAPAN provides you with a special chance with Geiko in Gion, the main district of Maiko (apprentice Geiko) and Geiko in Kyoto.
Our attendant takes you to a traditional tea house in Gion from your accommodation by car.
In a traditional tatami room, we arrange a kimono for you before the Geiko arrives.
Finally the special time comes to meet and talk to the Geiko. You can ask her about her everyday life and anything else what you want to ask.
And there is more.
The Geiko teaches you about etiquette for when you enter a room or when you drink Japanese tea etc. in a formal occasion.
Please allow 2 hours at a townhouse for changing to kimono, make-up and talk in a Japanese tea house at Gion.
*Please notice that it may be difficult to book on the season of dance event by Maiko and Geiko and on the end of the year.
200,000/ 2 persons
180,000 yen/ 1 person
Price includes the following:
1. Kitsuke (arrange kimono) with hair arrangement
2. Hiring geiko at Gion tea house
3. The room charge of Japanese tea house at Gion
4. RT transfer between your hotel and Gion
5. Interpreter (English - Japanese)
1. Photo taking by a professional photographer (40,000 yen)
50% by 7 days before. 100% by previous day and on the program day.
- 1.Please enter necessary information and your request in the form.
- 2.Once we receive your inquiry, we will respond within 48 hours.
- 3.If we have availability, we will give you confirmation sheet by email.
- 4.We will confirm your booking after charging the program fee on your credit card.
Your credit card will be charged once we confirm your purchase. If you change or cancel your booking request, charges may apply. Please contact us immediately.