Sake Tasting at a traditional Sake Brewery
Enjoy Sake tasting!
You can choose this program at Horino Memorial Museum, a former sake brewery, which used to produce one of the highest quality sake brands in Japan or at Matsui Shuzo, a modern style sake brewery.
You can enjoy the tour (in English) of the traditional townhouse architecture or facilities in brewery then sample a few glasses of sake with different alcohol content at the cafe corner in the storehouse!
A: Horino Memorial Museum - available on Thu, Fri, Sat.
B: Matsui Shuzo - available on Thu, Fri, Sat.
＊Please understand that due to unforeseen circumstances reservations might not be possible.
5,600 yen/PSN for the group with more than 2 people.
(6,048 yen including 8% tax)
7,600 yen for an individual.
(8,208 yen including 8% tax)
7 days to 2 days before 20%
Previous day 60%
On the program day 100%
Access map to WAK JAPAN
Sake Tasting at a traditional Sake Brewery In the house you can enjoy a traditional WAK JAPAN in the 5-minute walk from the south end of the Kyoto Imperial Palace.
- 761 Tenshucho, Takakura-dori, Nijo-agaru, Nakagyo-ku, Kyoto, Japan 604-0812
- +81 (0)75 212 9993
Please let us know the start time of the desired time of booking. We look forward to.
- 1.Please enter necessary information and your request in the form.
- 2.Once we receive your inquiry, we will respond within 48 hours.
- 3.If we have availability, we will give you confirmation sheet by email.
- 4.We will confirm your booking after charging the program fee on your credit card.
Your credit card will be charged once we confirm your purchase. If you change or cancel your booking request, charges may apply. Please contact us immediately.