Tea Ceremony @ WAK JAPAN
Why don’t you come and try a tradational experience for Tea Ceremony?
Enjoy the authentic tea ceremony experience in a quiet and serene atmosphere in WAK JAPAN’s traditional machiya townhouse.
DATE: Sunday-Saturday, Available on 9:30, 11:30, 13:30, 15:30
3,600 yen/PSN for the group with more than 2 people.
(3,888 yen including 8% tax)
5,600 yen for an individual.
(6,048 yen including 8% tax)
7-2 days before: 20%
Previous day: 60%
On the program day: 100%
Access map to WAK JAPAN
Tea Ceremony @ WAK JAPAN In the house you can enjoy a traditional WAK JAPAN in the 5-minute walk from the south end of the Kyoto Imperial Palace.
- 761 Tenshucho, Takakura-dori, Nijo-agaru, Nakagyo-ku, Kyoto, Japan 604-0812
- +81 (0)75 212 9993
Please let us know the start time of the desired time of booking. We look forward to.
- 1.Please enter necessary information and your request in the form.
- 2.Once we receive your inquiry, we will respond within 48 hours.
- 3.If we have availability, we will give you confirmation sheet by email.
- 4.We will confirm your booking after charging the program fee on your credit card.
Your credit card will be charged once we confirm your purchase. If you change or cancel your booking request, charges may apply. Please contact us immediately.