A reasonably-priced course of 6 shared group programs aimed at providing a comprehensive understanding of Japanese culture during your stay. It would be an ideal experience for short-trip traveler as well as for the second-time visitors. (This is a group shared program, not a private one.)
The course includes:
1. Tea ceremony 2. Kimono wearing 3. Calligraphy 4. Origami 5. Flower arrangement
・Total Time required approx 7h
:44,000 yen/person for 1 person(include tax)
:27,500 yen/person for 2 people or more(include tax)
*Please make a reservation beforehand two weeks ago.
Notes on reservation
2. Max group size: approximately 9 people (A large group may be divided into multiple smaller groups)
3. Children(3 to 11 years old) receive a 20% discount. (only when accompanied by an adult)
4. Interpreting services for languages other than English are available upon request. (An additional fee is required.)
5. A full charge is required for an observer.
*Please contact us for details of the cancellation policy.
Any change of time or day will be subjected to cancellation policy