WAK JAPAN provides you with a special chance to meet Maiko for an unforgettable memory
in Kyoto. You can ask them about their everyday life as well as the beautiful kimono, hair accessories,
or anything else you’re interested in.
A WAK attendant will wait for you in a Geiko distirct such as Gion or Kamishichiken.
You can ask the attendant about Maiko’s life including their training or customs as well.
Then you will move to another Maiko district and finally meet Maiko at Ochaya, traditional tea house.
During having a light dinner, you can enjoy talking with Maiko and her dance upon request.
・This experience is a private program.
・Time required approx 3.5 h
・Available time:On weekday (13:30-17:00)
*Please make a reservation beforehand two weeks ago.
Notes on reservation
2. Max group size: approximately 9 people (A large group may be divided into multiple smaller groups)
3. The same rate applicable to more than 4 year-old child.
4. Interpreting services for languages other than English are available upon request. (An additional fee is required.)
5. A full charge is required for an observer.
* Cancellation charge: After booking :100%
Any change of time or day will be subjected to cancellation policy