Feel an aesthetic sense for an empty space, particularly seen in Japan.
You can enjoy a flower arranging class while learning the difference between a
Japanese arranging style and a western one. Ikebana, a Japanese flower arrangement expresses the beauty of space while getting rid of unnecessary items as much as possible.
* We recommend pairing the flower arranging class with a Kimono fitting!
・We have several different start time. Please proceed to the reservation step and choose your best.
*To make a reservation on the day of this program, please use “Contact us” and it is until 10am in the morning.
Notes on reservation
2. Max group size: approximately 9 people (A large group may be divided into multiple smaller groups)
3. The same rate applicable to more than 4 year-old child.
For children under 3 years old, we may be able to make arrangements privately so please contact us for further information.
4. Interpreting services for languages other than English are available upon request. (An additional fee is required.)
5. A full charge is required for an observer.
* Cancellation charge: 7-2 days before: 20%, Previous day: 60%, On the program day: 100%
Any change of time or day will be subjected to cancellation policy