This is one of the WAK JAPAN’s original programs featuring flower arranging at an
You can enjoy a flower arranging class while learning the difference between a
Japanese arranging style and a western one. Ikebana, a Japanese flower arrangement
expresses the beauty of space while getting rid of unnecessary items as much as
* We recommend pairing the flower arranging class with a Kimono fitting!
・This experience is a private program.
・Time required approx 2.5h
・We have several different start time please choose your best.
1pax :28,600 yen (tax included)
2pax :18,040 yen for per person (tax included)
3pax/or more:17,160 yen for per person (tax included)
*Please make a reservation beforehand two weeks ago.
Notes on reservation
2. Max group size: approximately 6 people
3. Child’s fee is not available.
4. Interpreting services for languages other than English are available upon request. (An additional fee is required.)
5. A full charge is required for an observer.
* Cancellation charge: 7-2 days before: 20%, Previous day: 60%, On the program day: 100%
Any change of time or day will be subjected to cancellation policy