This is a sake tasting program in which you can get acquainted with the rich world of sake.
Sake is favored not only as a drink but also as an indispensable ingredient of Japanese food. A sake brewer or WAK JAPAN’s attendant who has profound knowledge of sake explains how to make sake, kinds of sake and other sake-related story.
・Time required approx 60 mins
・Please check the schedule
*Please make a reservation beforehand two weeks ago.
Notes on reservation
2. Max group size: approximately 9 people (A large group may be divided into multiple smaller groups)
3. The same rate applicable to more than 4 year-old child.
4. Interpreting services for languages other than English are available upon request. (An additional fee is required.)
5. A full charge is required for an observer.
* Cancellation charge: 7-2 days before: 40%, Previous day: 60%, On the program day: 100%
Any change of time or day will be subjected to cancellation policy