WAK JAPAN offers authentic tea ceremony at a traditional tea room in a Shinto shrine ground. At first, WAK staff dresses you up in Kimono chosen from a WAK’s rich kimono collection. Then let’s go to the shrine just 3 minute-walk on foot from Kyoto Washin-kan. Before or after the tea ceremony experience, customers can take a walk around beautiful tea garden as well as Toyokuni jinja Shrine that enshrines a famous ruler in the 16th century, Toyotomi Hideyoshi.
・Time required approx 90 minutes
・Please tell us a time that would be convenient from 9:00~17:00.
1pax :48,400yen (include tax)
2pax/or more :24,200 yen for per person (include tax)
*Please make a reservation beforehand 1 week ago.
Notes on reservation
2. Max group size: approximately 6 people
3. The same rate applicable to more than 4 year-old child.
4. Interpreting services for languages other than English are available upon request. (An additional fee is required.)
5. A full charge is required for an observer.
* Cancellation charge:From the reservation date: 100%
Any change of time or day will be subjected to cancellation policy