Koto is a traditional Japanese instrument with thirteen strings. Its sound features
distinctive deep tones. This program is instructed by a professional Koto player.
Please enjoy beautiful, soft Koto tones that have been loved by Japanese people
since ancient times.
* We recommend pairing the Koto playing class with a Kimono fitting!
・This experience is a private program.
・Time required approx 1h
・Please tell us a time that would be convenient from 9:00~17:00.
1pax :12,540 yen (tax included)
2pax/or more :10,340 yen for per person (tax included)
*Please make a reservation beforehand two weeks ago.
Notes on reservation
2. Max group size: approximately 9 people (A large group may be divided into multiple smaller groups)
3. The same rate applicable to more than 4 year-old child.
For children under 3 years old, we may be able to make arrangements privately so please contact us for further information.
4. Interpreting services for languages other than English are available upon request. (An additional fee is required.)
5. A full charge is required for an observer.
* Cancellation charge: 7-2 days before: 20%, Previous day: 60%, On the program day: 100%
Any change of time or day will be subjected to cancellation policy