Go to a real farm to learn about organic farming, and harvest some seasonal vegetables.
Later, enjoy lunch with the vegetables you picked at a traditional machiya restaurant nearby.
・This experience is a private program.
9:00 Meet a WAK’s attendant at Kintetsu Kyoto Station
9:30 Farm Experience
11:00 Move to the restaurant and lunch
12:30 Back to Kyoto Station by the Kintetsu line
13:00 Finish the tour at Kyoto Station
*You might get dirty due to farming experience, so please wear some easy and comfortable clothes.
*In case of rain, the indoor agriculture lecture takes place instead.
*The tour will be canceled in case of heavy rain or typhoon.
:38,500 yen/person for 1 person(include tax)
:22,000 yen/person for 2 people(include tax)
*For a group with more than 3 people, 5,500 yen(include tax) is required per person from the third person
ex.) 49,500 yen(include tax)/3 people. 55,000 yen(include tax)/4 people. 60,500 yen(include tax)/5 people.
*Please make a reservation beforehand two weeks ago.
Notes on reservation
2. Max group size: approximately 9 people (A large group may be divided into multiple smaller groups)
3. The same rate applicable to more than 4 year-old child.
For children under 3 years old, we may be able to make arrangements privately so please contact us for further information.
4. Interpreting services for languages other than English are available upon request. (An additional fee is required.)
5. A full charge is required for an observer.
* Cancellation charge: 7-2 days before: 20%, Previous day: 60%, On the program day: 100%
Any change of time or day will be subjected to cancellation policy