WAK JAPAN provides you with a special chance to learn Aikido at a traditional dojo or
a training hall.
First, you can wear the uniform of Aikido (only for visitors in a small group), and then
take a training from an experienced instructor.
We hope that you can understand not only the outline and style of Budo but also the
spirit and manners involved.
* During Budo experiences, chatting or using mobile phones are not allowed.
・Time required approx 1.5h
・We have several different start time please choose your best.
・Please tell us a time that would be convenient from 9:00~17:00.
*Please make a reservation beforehand two weeks ago.
Notes on reservation
2. Max group size: approximately 9 people (A large group may be divided into multiple smaller groups)
3. The same rate applicable to more than 4 year-old child.
4. Interpreting services for languages other than English are available upon request. (An additional fee is required.)
5. A full charge is required for an observer.
* Cancellation charge: After booking: 100%
Any change of time or day will be subjected to cancellation polic