This is a private class only for your group.
Feel an aesthetic sense for an empty space, particularly seen in Japan. You can enjoy a flower arranging class while learning the difference between a Japanese arranging style and a western one. Ikebana, a Japanese flower arrangement expresses the beauty of space while getting rid of unnecessary items as much as possible.
* We recommend pairing the flower arranging class with a Kimono fitting!
・This experience is a private program.
・Time required approx 1h
・Please tell us a time that would be convenient from 9:00~17:00.
*Please make a reservation beforehand two weeks ago.
Notes on reservation
2. Max group size: approximately 6 people (A large group may be divided into multiple smaller groups)
3. The same rate applicable to more than 4 year-old child.
4. Interpreting services for languages other than English are available upon request. (An additional fee is required.)
5. A full charge is required for an observer.
*Please contact us for details of the cancellation policy.
Any change of time or day will be subjected to cancellation policy.
Sell instruction methods on product sales sites
You can purchase it here.