This is a private class only for your group.
Feel an aesthetic sense for an empty space, particularly seen in Japan. You can enjoy a flower arranging class while learning the difference between a Japanese arranging style and a western one. Ikebana, a Japanese flower arrangement expresses the beauty of space while getting rid of unnecessary items as much as possible.
* We recommend pairing the flower arranging class with a Kimono fitting!
・This experience is a private program.
・Time required approx 1h
・Please tell us a time that would be convenient from 9:00~17:00.
*Please make a reservation beforehand two weeks ago.
Notes on reservation
2. Max group size: approximately 6 people (A large group may be divided into multiple smaller groups)
3. The same rate applicable to more than 4 year-old child.
4. Interpreting services for languages other than English are available upon request. (An additional fee is required.)
5. A full charge is required for an observer.
* Cancellation charge: 7-2 days before: 40%, Previous day: 60%, On the program day: 100%
Any change of time or day will be subjected to cancellation polic