This is one of the WAK JAPAN’s original programs featuring a home style Japanese
cooking at an instructor’s home.
Miso soup, salad and other dishes are
included in a cooking program. After completion, you can taste the dishes you cooked.
In this program, you can learn not only the taste but also Japanese culinary custom
and ideas that appreciate the beauty of the appearance and seasonal change as well
as well-balanced nutrition.
Also, It is a good opportunity to get acquainted with Japanese local way of life due to
the program taken place in an instructor’s home.
The English recipe is given away.
・Time required approx 3h
・We have several different start time please choose your best.
*Please make a reservation beforehand two weeks ago.
Notes on reservation
2. Max group size: approximately 9 people (A large group may be divided into multiple smaller groups)
3. Child’s fee is not available.
4. Interpreting services for languages other than English are available upon request. (An additional fee is required.)
5. A full charge is required for an observer.
* Cancellation charge: 14-8 days before: 40%, 7-3 days before: 60%, 2-1 days before : 80%, On the program day: 100%
Any change of time or day will be subjected to cancellation policy