Koto is a traditional Japanese instrument with thirteen strings. Its sound features
distinctive deep tones. This program is instructed by a professional Koto player.
Please enjoy beautiful, soft Koto tones that have been loved by Japanese people
since ancient times.
* We recommend pairing the Koto playing class with a Kimono fitting!
・This experience is a private program.
・Time required approx 1h
・Please tell us a time that would be convenient from 9:00~17:00.
1pax :12,600 yen (tax included)
2pax/or more :10,400 yen for per person (tax included)
*Please make a reservation beforehand two weeks ago.
Notes on reservation
2. Max group size: approximately 9 people (A large group may be divided into multiple smaller groups)
3. The same rate applicable to more than 4 year-old child.
4. Interpreting services for languages other than English are available upon request. (An additional fee is required.)
5. A full charge is required for an observer.
*Please contact us for details of the cancellation policy.
Any change of time or day will be subjected to cancellation policy.