First, you can stroll around Nishiki Food Market while stopping by some interesting shops with a WAK JAPAN’s English speaking staff.
After that, let’s start cooking rolled sushi at a WAK JAPAN’s kitchen using fresh ingredients bought at the Nishiki Market. A WAK JAPAN’s cooking instructor will carefully teach you how to cook them in English. Along with rolled sushi, clear soup, a vegetable dish and fruit are also provided.
・Walk through Nishiki food market.
・Reach a former sake brewery for sake tasting.
・Finally W AK house for cooking by using ingredients bought at the market.
・Time required approx 3.5h
・Available time: 14:30～
*Please make a reservation beforehand two weeks ago.
Notes on reservation
2. Max group size: approximately 6 people (A large group may be divided into multiple smaller groups)
3. The same rate applicable to more than 4 year-old child.
4. Interpreting services for languages other than English are available upon request. (An additional fee is required.)
5. A full charge is required for an observer.
* Cancellation charge: 7-2 days before: 40%, Previous day: 60%, On the program day: 100%
Any change of time or day will be subjected to cancellation policy