Wearing Kimono at a Local Home (Formal course)
This is one of the WAK JAPAN’s original programs featuring kimono fitting at an instructor’s home.
An instructor explains kimono fabric, dyeing and weaving technique, and kimono patterns as well as how to tailor while dressing you up in Kimono.
In this program, gorgeous formal Kimono is prepared for guests.
・This experience is a private program.
・Time required approx 2.5h
・We have several different start time please choose your best.
*Please make a reservation beforehand two weeks ago.
Formal Kimono (private program)
|Number of people: 1||37,400 yen|
|Number of people: 2||Price per person 18,700 yen|
|Number of people: 3||Price per person 17,600 yen|
Notes on reservation
1. The activity time may be shorter if you arrive late.
5. Max group size: approximately 6 people
3. Child’s fee is not available.
4. Interpreting services for languages other than English are available upon request. (An additional fee is required.)
5. A full charge is required for an observer.
*Please contact us for details of the cancellation policy.
Any change of time or day will be subjected to cancellation policy.