This is one of the WAK JAPAN’s original programs featuring a Teriyaki chicken cooking
at an instructor’s home.
The WAK JAPAN’s original cooking method allows foreign visitors to cook burnt-free
Teriyaki chicken easily. Along with a main course, miso soup or clear soup, a vegetable
dish and fruit are included in a cooking menu.
・This experience is a private program.
・Time required approx 3h
・We have several different start time please choose your best.
*Please make a reservation beforehand two weeks ago.
Notes on reservation
2. Max group size: approximately 9 people (A large group may be divided into multiple smaller groups)
3. The same rate applicable to more than 4 year-old child.
For children under 3 years old, we may be able to make arrangements privately so please contact us for further information.
4. Interpreting services for languages other than English are available upon request. (An additional fee is required.)
5. A full charge is required for an observer.
* Cancellation charge: 7-2 days before: 20%, Previous day: 60%, On the program day: 100%
Any change of time or day will be subjected to cancellation policy